Kitchen Glove - was Re: [Sca-cooks] Knives

Jeff Elder scholari at verizon.net
Fri Mar 31 11:00:24 PST 2006

check eBay and yard sales for the stainless mesh gloves and safety supply
companies.
Talk to your local fencer.
Not the guy building rails to keep your livestock in, the guy in dashing
clothing and flashing blade.  (did that sound biased?) <grin>

I have several pair of the stainless mesh gloves, use them for my "duello"
glove.

As for price keep your eyes open and don't be in a rush, you can get them in
the 5 to 10 dollar range if you look around.  I chop to slowly to use one in
the kitchen.

Simon Hondy
"Cum Omni humilitate
faciant ipsas artes"