[Sca-cooks] a library request/challenge

Wanda Pease wandap at hevanet.com
Fri Mar 31 20:52:14 PST 2006

Love to join you.  I support my local library because it supports me
incredibly when I want to ILL something!  Unfortunately they won't take my
books except as items for their next sale because the bindings won't hold up
to the abuse that many users treat them to.  Too bad since I've got some
good ones that don't match my interests at the moment.  '

Money in the amount of a few dollars or quarters I've got.

Regina