[Sca-cooks] Bread and wine in the Catholic church

Lonnie D. Harvel aoghann at gmail.com
Sun May 21 18:46:07 PDT 2006

On 5/21/06, ranvaig at columbus.rr.com <ranvaig at columbus.rr.com> wrote:

> My apologies, I didnt trust my memory and tried to find a citation.
> Guess I didnt do as well as I thought.
> Ranvaig

Happens. I just finished teaching a four week class on early church
history. After the first class, I realized that I had swapped Ignatius
(of Antioch) and Ireneaus through the whole first lecture. Of course,
that was the Sunday afternoon after I had autocratted the Dreamstone
Tourney (a weekend event here in Meridies). The brain just wasn't up
to keeping name references straight!

Pax,
Aoghann