[Sca-cooks] A few more words on lambs

Anne-Marie Rousseau dailleurs at liripipe.com
Sun May 21 23:36:36 PDT 2006

And I know when I was on the farm, we would have kids hit the ground
from mid Dec on through the summer, depending. When a sheep or goat
cycles is dependant on day length, and proximity to a male, as well as
other things. But they go into season almost year round, at least in my
experience.

--Anne-Marie