[Sca-cooks] Dutch Oven Baking

robert frazier robertblacksmith at yahoo.com
Mon May 22 09:17:48 PDT 2006

there are several groups devoted to dutch oven cooking on yahoo groups.
  all the ones i belong to are very helpful and willing to share.
  start with a search in yahoo groups.

Martha Oser <osermart at msu.edu> wrote:
  Greetings unto the list!

At the risk of now being accused of doing "research" ;) I have just acquired
a set of cast iron cookware, including a dutch oven complete with feet and
the lovely rimmed lid that will hold coals for cooking. So, now I would
like to hear people's ideas for cooking and particularly baking in the dutch
oven over a campfire. Baking is my speciality, and I might like to produce
some baked goods at Pennsic this year for our camp to devour.

Many thanks,

Helena

 Robert Stallarifannskker
Robert Frazier