[Sca-cooks] Title of an ex-Viceroy

Denise Wolff scadian at hotmail.com
Tue May 23 03:43:28 PDT 2006

In the East (The NYC Viceroy) will be baron at stepping down. A Court
Baronacy is given when they leave the landed position. Our current Viceroy
and Vicereine  currently have their Court Baronacy already -having earned it
a long time ago- when rocks were soft.

The Viceroy is the equivalent title to Landed Baron here. Viceroy=Landed
Baron and Vicereine=Landed Baroness (both of the Crown Province of Ostgardr)

Andrea MacIntyre
(currently candidate for said Vicereine position- our current pair leaves us
in September.)

"The greatest way to live with honor in this world is to be what we pretend
to be." ~ Socrates

"Behavior is a mirror in which every one displays his own image."  ~ Goethe