[Sca-cooks] transporting hot food WAS: Veggie suggestions

KristiWhyKelly at aol.com KristiWhyKelly at aol.com
Tue May 23 08:53:26 PDT 2006

If you have those metal coolers that Coleman sells.  They work very  well for
keeping your hot foods hot.  We use them all the time to pull  meats from the
ovens when we are doing lots of roasts.  In fact they are so  good at keeping
temps, we've learned to under cook the meats by 5-8  degrees as they over
cooked in the cooler over a couple of hours.

Grace