[Sca-cooks] OT Air Mattress

Martha Oser osermart at msu.edu
Fri May 26 14:21:04 PDT 2006

Stefan wrote:

> I do however use an air mattress which is only three inches thick
> since I chose one made with rubberized cloth instead of the thin
> vinyl stuff.  In 16 years this is only my second air mattress.
> However, these thick air mattresses which you've been discussing
> sound tempting. So long as I don't have to blow it up by mouth. :-)

Not at all!  Coleman also sells a wide variety of air pumps.  Most of them
are electric, but they do have a rechargable battery pump that will both
inflate or deflate the mattress in a matter of minutes.

Like others have recommended, look at your local
Wal-Mart/Meijer/Menard's/etc.    Their prices are cheaper than Coleman's
online prices.

 -Helena