No subject

Sun May 28 20:04:55 PDT 2006

who talked about everything but what the cooks were doing
it was appalling. I know they tried to make it more (ugh)
"American" by the cheering crowds with placards and celebrity
hosts who weren't even allowed to make commentary (Half of the
fun of the Japanese Iron Chef) but all they did was lose
the entertainment values. Let's not mention to the producers
about ex-stripper cheerleaders, shall we?

Hell, the least over the top thing about the show was Shatner.

Sigh, and I tried to defend it when it first was mentioned.

Ah well. I think I'll go back to watching Martha Stewart.

Gunthar