No subject

Sun May 28 20:04:55 PDT 2006

t I
am not the only one that notices this problem.  I realize that with such a
busy list, the List Moderator has a tough job.  However, I am of the firm
belief that if a person continually breaches list protocol, their posts sho=
uld
be either moderated, rejected and/or (sadly), their list membership suspend=
ed
until he/she learns to cut/paste/snip/trim.

Hopefully, this will clarify my earlier post. I would like to think that we
are all friends here, and your understanding to this issue is greatly
appreciated.

Giovanna