No subject

Sun May 28 20:04:55 PDT 2006

Mutton leg, radishes cooked in water and spices over the fire, when finished
cooking, pulled out and the resulting broth thickened with chick peas and
the meat and radish added back in. Rice.

Get Phlip to type in the actual bit from the book, add my redaction and I
think you might know how to cook rice? ;-)

Bal-Po soup and rice for 20...period mongol, and tasty [if you happen to
like mutton, that is.] Serve with rotten milk and buttered tea?

There is always our bastirma experiment...

margali

the quote starts here:
I'm now trying to convince them that we can feed 20 people period Mongol
food, do it over an open fire, and make it tasty for all.

Drakey, household-less and proud of it!