No subject

Sun May 28 20:04:55 PDT 2006

Past Winner (2000)

Bova's Bakery
134 Salem St.
Boston, MA 02113
(617) 523-5601

Early risers and night owls alike can eat on the cheap at Bova's Bakery.
Open 24 hours, Bova's counters overflow with everything you'd ever want from
an Italian bakery: fresh bread, pastries, muffins, etc. There are even
sandwiches, calzones, and pizza. Hot bagels and cinnamon buns are available
every day from 6 AM, and hot bread and calzones come out at 6 PM. Keep in
mind that they must stop serving deli and pizza at 1 AM.

Michel
Rokeclif, Northshield,  soon to be free from the Middle.

P.S. I will be trekking to Boston this summer maybe I can convince the
Mother in Law to go here one day while in Town.

---