[Sca-cooks] Ansteorra's newest Laurel-elect

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Mon May 1 08:11:20 PDT 2006

It is my great pleasure to announce that this weekend
at Bordermarch Baronial, HL Clara von Ulm was asked to
join the Order of the Laurel. She accepted, and will
be elevated by TRM Mahdi and Valeria at the upcoming
King's College, to be held in the Canton of Westgate
on June 24.

You have heard me speak of Clara before. She's a totally
amazing cook and researcher. Her documentation should
be part of coursework for any aspiring A&S competitor.
Not only does she do very accurate translations but she
makes as much of her ingredients from scratch as possible.

She shall be a Cooking Laurel in every sense of the word
and I'm very honored to know her.

Gunthar