[Sca-cooks] A pleasant Italian Fish recipe

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue May 2 23:44:34 PDT 2006

Giano lamented:

There's really no big market for fresh fish. Most people (me included)
wouldn't know what to do with it other than what we do with the
frozen stuff.
<<<

I don't know if this will help or not, but I've just finished editing
this file. It's not online, but if someone wants it, I could get it
online fairly quickly. This was originally posted to this list, but I
don't know how many might not have saved it, or seen it in the first
place. This will eventually be in the ANIMALS section.

fish-cleaning-art (10K)  4/29/06    “Amra's Capsule of Cleaning, For
Freshwater
                                        Fish, Intended for Beginners”
by Amra.

Stefan