[Sca-cooks] Non-feast cooking

marilyn traber 011221 phlip at 99main.com
Wed May 3 06:07:18 PDT 2006

> 'Lainie offered:
>  > Hey Maire, you get yourself to An Tir, and I'll feed you! Deal?
>
> Hey 'Lainie, are you going to 40th Year Celebration there in An Tir?
>
> Maire, maybe you ought to consider that one!
>
> Hmmm. Pennsic or 40th Year? Sigh. Why do the big five year Pennsics
> and those things have to line up??? But then I went to Pennsic last
> time instead of 35th or whatever it was.  Both have the problem of
> having to fly in.
>
> It doesn't really seem like they've promoted the 40th Year
> Celebration event very much.
>
> Stefan

There's been a LOT of talk about it on Chirurgeon's List because there's
going to be a big Chirurgeon's do at it. I was hoping to be able to get
there, since the original plans for Paul's class happened to coincide for the
dates- just go a few days early, or stay a few days extra- but that didn't
work out.

Since it now looks like I'm going to visit Paul in July, for another project
we have going, I suppose I'll have to console myself with the big ABANA meet,
which happens to be being held just down the street from his place- walking
distance. Oh well ;-)

Phlip