[Sca-cooks] Recent Trip to England

Elise Fleming alysk at ix.netcom.com
Thu May 4 04:48:57 PDT 2006

Greetings!  The first part of two articles about our trip to England is now on line at www.scatoday.net with a link to the 240 photos I took.  Unfortunately there is no explanation of the photos, but the food ones should be readily identifiable.  The second article deals with the four food events that we all went to.  Pictures include some of the food and people at the Leeds Symposium, Ivan Day's course, the Christ Church seminar and many of Hampton Court cooks.  If you have any questions about any of the photos, e-mail me!

Alys Katharine

Elise Fleming
alysk at ix.netcom.com
http://home.netcom.com/~alysk/