[Sca-cooks] Recent Trip to England, update

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Thu May 4 11:32:59 PDT 2006

On May 4, 2006, at 2:12 PM, Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius wrote:

> Is anybody else getting an endless loop of links to other (or the
> same) links, and never getting to the photo album? I've tried three
> browsers, just in case it was a Java Flavor-Of-The-Month issue...

My error, folks. Sorry if I alarmed anybody. Once I figured out that
you had to click on the link labelled "original article" to get to
the photo album, and the link labelled "photo album" to get to the
original article, which included a link to the original article
labelled "photo album", it was smooth sailing all the way ;-) .

Those are some magnificent photos!

Adamantius

Holt, 07/29/04