[Sca-cooks] Non-feast cooking

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Thu May 4 19:15:38 PDT 2006

Don't tempt me! <<laughs>> August, unfortunately, is a very busy month for
me at work, since it's right before school starts.  I work for a company
that makes software packages for school districts' transportation needs, and
my particular job requires a lot of interaction with clients who pay a fair
amount for personalized service and support.  It would pretty much take a
miracle for me to be able to get to Pennsic.  I can dream of it,
though....*sigh* ;o)
--Maire