[Sca-cooks] Re: Sca-cooks Digest, Vol 36, Issue 23

CLdyroz at aol.com CLdyroz at aol.com
Fri May 5 20:12:30 PDT 2006

In a message dated 05/05/2006 6:01:56 PM Central Daylight Time,
sca-cooks-request at ansteorra.org writes:

<< Sorry, I seem to have made an error, and I've received some replies
 to replies to my reply from the listserv, with some links in the
 chain missing (posts missing or out of order), so I just wanted to be
 sure:

 The standard formula for a stirred or baked custard being 6 whole
 eggs or 12 yolks to a quart of liquid, 2 yolks per cup probably isn't
 quite enough. 3 yolks per cup, or 1.5 whole eggs, is what you need to
 set a cup of milk/cream/wine/stock/whatever.

 Sorry about that.

 Adamantius >>

**That's OK.
Due to coming home to one of Mother's "opps-ers" accidents, I have spent the
evening cleaning gravy out of the carpet in front of the Fridge. (Yes, we have
carpet, all over the house, even the bathrooms. It came with the house. )
So, there will not be any darioles at the Demo.
I am not keen on staying up past midnight before a day of fencing.

Blessings on Good Ol' Publix...they will always have what you need and this
one has the most pleasant staff in the world.

Helen
who will be shampooing the rest of the carpet after the Demo-to make it match
<G>