[Sca-cooks] 30th Year Celebration

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon May 8 21:24:55 PDT 2006

  Anne-Marie signed off a message about the 40th Year Celebration
event with:

 > --AM, who ran the collegium at 30th year :)

Back for the 30th Year Celebration there was a pamphlet of articles
put out. I seem to remember it was in a green cover. I have a copy
here somewhere, but I'm not sure where after my last move. Anyway, in
reading this pamphlet I thought there were a number of good articles,
many of them on subjects I hadn't seen talked about in the SCA. It
seemed, an still seems, to be a shame for folks to put so much effort
into producing some good articles and yet have them seen only by
those who were lucky enough to attend the 30th Year Celebration.

I would like to reprint a number of these articles in the Florilegium.

Unfortunately, I think all the contact info which was provided was
the author's name. I'm pretty sure it didn't even include their
kingdom. The editor of this publication no longer plays in the SCA.

Since you ran the collegium, do you have any connection with this
publication or have the contact info for any of the authors?

If I's known which kingdoms the authors were from, I might have tried
posting to those kingdom lists. I hate to blanket the Known World
with a notice looking for these authors, but that might be my
alternative, particularly since many of them may have moved in the
past ten years. (Ten years!? It doesn't seem like it's been that long).

Perhaps I should post a notice on the Florilegium about looking for
these specific people, although I don't know if the Florilegium
reaches a wide enough audience.

Guess I ought to go do an archeological dig and see if I can find my
copy of the pamphlet.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas