[Sca-cooks] re:long peppers, etc.

ekoogler1 at comcast.net ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Wed May 10 11:43:23 PDT 2006

From: "Sue Clemenger" <mooncat at in-tch.com>
> Spoon tease!
> that sounds yummy!
> --Maire

Kind of reminds me of the chicken salad I make, wherein I use either garam masala or a sweet curry (from Auntie Arwen as well)...the ingredients are chicken, mayo, green apple chunks (or green grapes), walnuts, chopped celery and the curry or garam masala.  I usually mix the seasonings into the mayo before mixing that with the chopped veggies/meat/fruit...and I sometimes use part sour cream instead of all mayo.

Kiri