[Sca-cooks] 30th Year Celebration

K C Francis katiracook at hotmail.com
Thu May 11 14:39:43 PDT 2006

The West Kingdom has an egroup that reaches a large audience and important
things get reposted to other lists as seems necessary.  Put out the request
and I will get it into the West pipeline.  I believe I have the green
booklet myself if that helps.  It did indeed have great articles.  Weren't
the articles from class handouts?  Now I gotta dig it out myself.

Katira