[Sca-cooks] grape stomping

Tom Vincent Tom.Vincent at yahoo.com
Sun May 14 05:22:32 PDT 2006

Maybe, maybe not, but at least I'd have some sensory expectations as I
climbed into the vat.  My comment was more about the person's longtime
psychological linkage between the unpleasantness of unexpectedly
*stepping* on something and *tasting* it.  Personally, I don't have any
taste buds in my feet.  I'm glad my feet don't taste...they don't smell,
either. :)

Duriel