[Sca-cooks] My Menu for Ian and Katherine's Last Championships, May 13th

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun May 14 21:36:16 PDT 2006

Adamantius replied to my questions about his recent feast with:

 >> -Mosserouns Flourys (roasted, glazed mushroom caps -- if I can find
 >> good ones)
 >
 > Were you doing these on a grill? I'd like to try these as well.

That had been the plan, but it turned out that we weren't able to get
large mushroom caps in sufficient quantity on the morning of the event.
<<<

When you get a chance, I'd still like to see this recipe and your
redaction. Since I like mushrooms this sounds like it might be a
wonderful dish to cook. And besides, I'd like to add it to my
mushrooms-msg file. :-)

Thanks for the information on some of the other dishes you used in
your feast as well. I'm looking forward to seeing your complete
report on this feast.

Other than this being the feast for your Royals last championship,
how would you describe this feast? Did it have a particular theme or
culture involved?

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas