[Sca-cooks] Concordance of English Recipes available now

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Mon May 15 17:14:30 PDT 2006

Regarding the Concordance of English Recipes: : Thirteenth to Fifteenth
Centuries by Constance Hieatt, J. Terry Nutter with Johnna Holloway.
2006 / 152 pages; paperback / ISBN-10: 0-86698-357-0, ISBN-13:
978-0-86698-357-0 / MR 312 / $29, £24
Published by MRTS at Arizona State University

Copies are now available for ordering from
  Cornell University Press Services
PO Box 6525, Ithaca, NY 14851
PH: (800) 666-2211; (607) 277-2211
EMAIL: orderbook at cupserv.org
(they handle the ordering for MRTS)

Within the Society please consider buying your copies from
Devra. Contact Lady Devra the Baker
at Poison Pen Press [www.poisonpen.com  or devra at poisonpenpress.com ]
She'll also have copies at the War in August.

I should mention that if the title throws you, think of it as a cross
index to medieval English recipe collections in print.
If you are into medieval English recipes, it may be of value to you.
The late Jane Terry Nutter  was known as Angharad ver' Rhuawn and later
Katerine Rountre within the Society. Terry died unexpectedly in June
2001. I took on helping finish the project in 2004 and worked well into
2005 on it. For those that have asked, I will not be selling copies.
Sorry, but it's something I can't undertake.
I will be happy to autograph copies and give talks about the book.
Contact me for dates and times or to set something up.

Regards,

THL Johnnae llyn Lewis