[Sca-cooks] Oh, GUNTHAR????

betta ladylisabetta at yahoo.com
Tue May 16 09:20:05 PDT 2006

It is because the mailing lists finally got moved over to the new server with the new hosts..
  anyone that is on a list that was hosted by pug's server is now on dreamhost ...
  we are co-locating with them

Fairy Tale Designs <avrealtor at prodigy.net> wrote:
  I think it might be the mailing list server itself. I also subscribe to Rapier net which is on the same system. Got a similiar message from them as well.

-Muiriath

marilyn traber 011221
wrote:
Why did I suddenly get this, apropos of nothing I've done on my end? And, has
my password been changed for some unknown reason?

Phlip