[Sca-cooks] Adventures in Sausage Making

grizly grizly at mindspring.com
Tue May 16 13:05:42 PDT 2006

If you find one of these at a garage sale or antique mall, it is a high
volume stuffer (also lard press, fruit press, etc.).  Given a properly
lubricated farcemeat, it will crank out many pounds of sausages, and with
less relaoding . . . no electricity either!  Found mine on eBay for just
under $150 delivered.

http://www.sausagesource.com/catalog/cr-no35.html

niccolo difrancesco