[Sca-cooks] Soup at feasts

tom.vincent at yahoo.com tom.vincent at yahoo.com
Wed May 17 06:08:47 PDT 2006

500 hundred would be 50,000...that's a BIG town! :)

Duriel

Tom Vincent
When shall it be said in any country of the world, my poor are happy; neither ignorance or distress is to be found among them; my jails are empty of prisoners, my streets of beggars; the aged are not in want, the taxes not oppressive; the rational world is my friend because I am friend of its happiness; when these things can be said, then may that country boast of its constitution and government.
-- Tom Paine