[Sca-cooks] Luncheon Question

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Wed May 17 13:03:58 PDT 2006

> Helena Sibylla asked about lunch ideas:
>  >>>
> I've been toying with the idea of trying to provide a more period
> selection
> of foods for lunch taverns.  Too often, the only the usual is
> provided - hot
> dog or bratwurst, cheese, soup, hard-boiled egg and so on - and I'd
> like to
> try offering things a little less obviously modern and more historic.
> <<<

FYI, here's my distilled, recorded advice about dayboards, along with
some useful notes from other SCA cooks.

http://gallowglass.org/jadwiga/SCA/cooking/dayboards.html

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"America was not built on fear. America was built on courage, on
imagination and an unbeatable determination to do the job at hand."
	-- Harry S. Truman