[Sca-cooks] Getting old...

Mollirose mollirose at bellsouth.net
Thu May 18 09:06:34 PDT 2006

One of my favorite sayings is "May I die "young" at a very old age." My
paternal grandmother died when 7 months shy of her 100th birthday. She was a
pistol to the very last. In fact she had a crush and would flirt with one of
the "young" cashiers at her local market, he was 75. Such a hussy!

Molli Rose, fastly approaching 54