[Sca-cooks] Almond Milk Question

SilverR0se at aol.com SilverR0se at aol.com
Thu May 18 13:11:58 PDT 2006

I will be celebrating my 25th Anniversary in the SCA this Novemeber and,
ideally, I want to prepare a more-or-less authentic feast for my household.

It is still in the very preliminary stages at this point, but the "cooking in
advance" notes and advice posted here in the last few weeks makes me think I
can pull it off.

The menu will be built around a St. Martin's Day (Nov. 11) theme with roast
goose (got a great deal on one over Easter) and roast pork and other autumnal
foods.

No matter what dishes I finally choose, it is obvious that I am going to need
a great deal of almond milk. My question is, does it freeze well so I can be
making batches all summer long) or should I just make a huge batch as I need
it?

Thanks!

Renata