[Sca-cooks] Porridge, tobacco

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Thu May 18 21:40:33 PDT 2006

Apparently, one can purchase knitting needles made from this milk-plastic
stuff.  I'm told they're quite okay as knitting needles go, but that they
taste truly *horrible* if you put them in your mouth.
(Not as weird as it sounds....about like holding a couple of pins in your
mouth when sewing something.)
--Maire