[Sca-cooks] Almond Milk Question

tom.vincent at yahoo.com tom.vincent at yahoo.com
Fri May 19 04:56:52 PDT 2006

Here's the URL for details on all varieties.  http://www.bluediamond.com/shop/natural/almondBreeze32.cfm

The packages aren't that big (32 oz.), so they really don't have a ton of *anything* in them.  With 75% of the calories coming from fat, it's abundantly clear that they're coming from the almonds and not from any of the other minor ingredients.

Recommended.

Duriel

Tom Vincent
When shall it be said in any country of the world, my poor are happy; neither ignorance or distress is to be found among them; my jails are empty of prisoners, my streets of beggars; the aged are not in want, the taxes not oppressive; the rational world is my friend because I am friend of its happiness; when these things can be said, then may that country boast of its constitution and government.
-- Tom Paine