[Sca-cooks] Getting old...

marilyn traber 011221 phlip at 99main.com
Fri May 19 05:21:39 PDT 2006

> Really? When in August? Mine's about the same time as Pennsic, three...
>
> Urtatim
> who should maybe come to Pennsic to celebrate her birthday with
> other Leos

Yes, do ;-) We have room for you- in fact, we need a few more people to hold
the line against a neighbor group that's expanding ;-) Very nice people,
don't get me wrong, but most definitely getting bigger...

Phlip

Don't like getting old? Beats the Hel out of the alternative.

The purpose of life is not to arrive at the grave, a beautiful corpse, pretty
and well-preserved, but to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally
worn out, proclaiming, "Wow! What a ride!"