[Sca-cooks] more about potatoes

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri May 19 22:45:25 PDT 2006

 > (I'll plead the 5th and hope they don't find the numbers of my
 > Swiss account ;-)
 >
 > 'Lainie

Good. Now just make a discrete withdrawal so you can come to Pennsic
and we can finally meet you!

Of course after being the one who initially posted the question about
who was going to Pennsic, I got laid off this last Tuesday because
they eliminated my work group. I was concerned about having the
vacation time for Pennsic. Now I'm concerned about getting another
job before then and if I don't whether I can afford the time to be
away from the job search to be at Pennsic. Sigh.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com