[Sca-cooks] OT Air Mattress (was Pennsic Pity Party)

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Tue May 30 13:35:36 PDT 2006

At 01:24 PM 5/30/2006, you wrote:

>On May 30, 2006, at 4:21 PM, Huette von Ahrens wrote:
>
> > Really?  That is hard to believe.  Even if you are naked in between
> > the toque and
> > the socks?
> >
> > Hu... er... Maire, yeah, that's the ticket...
>
>I told you. It's the scary blue stuff. It does it every time.
>
>Adamantius

*koff*

I actually got into bed Saturday night still wearing my shift, which I
almost never do. I was too tired to care at that point. But I do wear a
wool coif to bed at tourneys, and haven't had any objections from the mate.
What I object to is the evil cackle I hear when he crawls into bed with the
Coldest Skin Ever (TM). Wish I'd remembered my hot water bottle!

BTW- Egils was very wet- I was having thoughts of setting in a store of
gopher wood before the prices went up. I put on a small dinner for the P&P,
which went well- report to follow later after I've been to the storage unit
to unload the car.

'Lainie