[Sca-cooks] back to food by request :) was Re: Faith and chellenges

Anne-Marie Rousseau dailleurs at liripipe.com
Wed May 31 11:40:42 PDT 2006

on food

ok, so I have a bunch of folks coming over and our recent CSA basket gave me a
yummy cauliflower.

anybody have a favorite collie gratin recipe? I have this vision of a creamy sauce
with some sort of crunchy savory (parmasean/bread crumbs?) topping.

any ideas? I know its not medieval but there's an amazing brain trust here...

--Anne-Marie, who could fall back on the elizabethan collies with egg lemon sauce
if need be....