[Sca-cooks] Sausages, we have a weinner (winner)

Karin Burgess avrealtor at prodigy.net
Sat May 20 12:39:37 PDT 2006

HRH has requested no Kraut, doesn't like vinegar tasting things much.  I asked her about the composte salad, she would prefer to have just a regular green salad.

  -Muiriath

Susan Fox <selene at earthlink.net> wrote:

> niccolo difranceso
> (mustard and kraut on mine, please)

Madame M, should we start salting down some cabbage now for Kraut? In two
weeks it should be definitely fermented but still have some "snap" -
perfect, in my opinion. I have an unexpected free day today and could get
that started.

And no rosemary, the retired king is a likely guest, I suspect.

Selene