[Sca-cooks] GHHandmaide was Deer Gelding

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Sun May 21 16:49:33 PDT 2006

You know of course that The GHHandmaid for the Kitchen is already out in
a transcribed edition. It was done in 1992 by Stuart Press.

http://sykesutler.home.att.net/food.html carries some titles by Stuart
Peachey but not this
one. They may be able to get it for you.

http://www.caliverbooks.com/general/stewart/tudorfood.htm  lists it as
The Good Huswifes Handmaid for the Kitchen: Edited Stuart Peachey.
A transcription of a general period cookery book with brief glossary.
ISBN.1858040035. 72p. £7.00.

Johnnae llyn Lewis