[Sca-cooks] Documentation "Fun"...was "Potatoes and personal issues"

Ysabeau ysabeau at mail.ev1.net
Sun May 21 18:28:02 PDT 2006

~lol~ As I recall...SCA mythology has it that the principles the society was
founded on involved having a good time in a back yard in the late 60s...no
comment on what having a good time in a back yard in the late 60s near
Berkley might entail, I'll leave that to your imagination but I don't think
documentation was at the top of the list.

Ysabeau