[Sca-cooks] Bread and wine in the Catholic church

grizly grizly at mindspring.com
Sun May 21 22:17:36 PDT 2006

RCIA  . . . Rite of Catholic Initiation of Adults.

You get a couple three sacraments at one time, including Confirmation, 1st
Communion and, if not dipped in a Christian Church, Baptism.  Final ceremony
of bestowing the Sacraments is done by the Bishop, or his specificly
designated agent if he cannot attend.

What gets me is that they don't teach either in Catholic School or RCIA the
history of the Great Schism and the Major heresies that have shaped out
Church . .. like the Great Schism cross-excommunications and Luthers 99
theses.  Wierd.