[Sca-cooks] Bread and wine in the Catholic church

grizly grizly at mindspring.com
Mon May 22 10:37:06 PDT 2006

Very likely the case.

niccolo

-----Original Message-----
Yes, strange.  All of those are part of the RCIA curriculum at our church,
and I would assume would be included in any RCIA program.

In defense of the unnamed instructor, I will note there is a lot of church
history to cover and only a limited time to dedicated to the topic-- perhaps
someone just erred by spending too much time on some other topic.

Matheus de Troyes, Oblate of the Benedictine Brothers
Now of Trollfen, in the Kingdom of Gleann Abhann

mka
Brian Songy, former RCIA Instructor
Lafayette, Louisiana