[Sca-cooks] Bad Cooking at Feasts - was Re: good taste

Micheal dmreid at hfx.eastlink.ca
Mon May 22 11:00:31 PDT 2006

 Greetings
  Most of the bad cooking stories I have heard of begin with the oven didn`t
work, the grill, the stove top, or some such other kitchen equipment
failure. Which leaves me wondering why we rent such places in the first
place.
  Second type of story is a little more frightening, volunteer without
experience, sloppy cooking practices, and faulty storage vacilities.
 Third type is the old but I bought it on sale, sorry but if it was on sale
there usually is a reason.
 Fourth never trying the recipe or recipes at home before cooking the feast.
 Fifth reason for bad cooking is the over whelming idea that food should be
second or third to everything else at the event.