[Sca-cooks] Title of an ex-Viceroy

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Tue May 23 02:44:18 PDT 2006

I do not believe there is a Society-wide convention in this matter as there
is for Comital and Ducal titles.  At the very least, The Sincere Thanks Of
The Crown and honest consideration for service awards commensurate with the
quality and duration of that Viceregency.  Could be anything from a relieved
handshake to the Provincial service award to a Court Baronage or even a
Pelicanate.

Selene Colfox
Aurum Pursuivant, Caid

On 5/22/06 11:45 PM, "Pat Griffin" <ldyannedubosc at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Can some of my friends from these areas help this young man?  I know that Once
> King is a Count, Twice King is a Duke, Thrice King is insanity, ex-Baron is
> Thegn, ex-Baroness is Bannthegn, ex-Prince is Viscount and ex-Princess is
> Viscountess.  But what is an ex-Viceroy?
>
> --- In atenveldt at yahoogroups.com, jason kolton <jofantioch003 at ...>
> wrote:
>> >
>> > Anyone know what, if any title, a person would maintain after
> being Viceroy of a crown province. There are 2 that I know of in the
> SCA, the British Isle's in Drachenvald and NYC in the East.
>> >
>> >   Thanks,
>> >   Jason

Mordonna