[Sca-cooks] transporting hot food WAS: Veggie suggestions

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue May 23 19:36:53 PDT 2006

Once again, I'm way behind on this list so I haven't seen the rest of
this thread and the original question, but it was posted:
> Also pop a blanket over the top- Igloo(TM)type tubs are more
> insulated on
> the bottom, (where the cold air pools) than on the top to prevent
> heat from
> rising and escaping.

Good suggestion.

There is also some information from when we've discussed this in the
past in this file in the FEASTS section of the Florilegium:
fd-transport-msg  (16K)  3/20/03    Transporting cooked and prepared
food.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FEASTS/fd-transport-msg.html

Stefan
--------