[Sca-cooks] Frying Cheese, or, Thank you Stefan...

Philip Edward Lewis flip+ at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed May 24 10:51:14 PDT 2006

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise <jenne at fiedlerfamily.net> writes:
>Now, does anyone know of period references to anything like this?
no period recipe's, but when i was more strict about the no carb diet,
I made fried cheese alot.  Cube cheese is great, since each cube is
about the correct size.  Little garlic and cayanne.... nummy...
Just like the "crunchy" bits on cheese topped baked casseroles.

Trouble is, my wife likes it too, so i usually have to end up making
two batches. ;)

--
May no harm befall you,
flip