[Sca-cooks] cress sandwiches

Sydney Walker Freedman freedmas at stolaf.edu
Wed May 24 14:41:52 PDT 2006

It's really good in little tea sandwiches with butter, especially lemon
butter.  :)  There are some period recipes, i.e. Cresse in Lent, but I
can't remember where they're from at the moment.  I believe that there is
a redaction for one of them in Cariadoc's Miscellany.  I hope this helps.

Pax Christi,
Lady Cecilia de Cambige