[Sca-cooks] Title of an ex-Viceroy

K C Francis katiracook at hotmail.com
Thu May 25 15:31:17 PDT 2006

After viewing the numerous comments on the question, I must add that an
ex-Baron has no automatic title upon stepping down.  Apparently in at least
one Kingdom they receive the title Thegn.  In the West, ex-Barons (except of
a Palentine Barony) are *usually* given a Court Barony.  Also, in the West,
those who held a Crown Principality for the Crown have had the title of
Viceroy (Lochoc) and Lord Defender (Oertha).  I could not find any title
awarded to those who held these positions once they stepped down.

Katira