[Sca-cooks] dynamite Jewish dessert - dairy - OOP

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Mon May 1 08:37:43 PDT 2006

On May 1, 2006, at 11:06 AM, Devra at aol.com wrote:

>         I don't want to be a spoon tease..
>
>      Chocolate Cream Roll (Passover) -originally published in the
> World
> Telegram & Sun/Herald Tribune, about 43 years ago

Interesting! I note that the flourless cake is apparently a lot older
than some people think, but then, even chocolate does have a little
bit of starchy/grainy/binding quality. This is not too far from a
chocolate Pavlova (except for the yolks, but they're treated so as to
give a fairly similar efffect).

Adamantius