[Sca-cooks] Silk Road timeframe, take 3

marilyn traber 011221 phlip at 99main.com
Tue May 2 17:43:12 PDT 2006

Well, you know, if you'd listen to the bloody answers, you might discover
that it might be ANY time of year, depending on how long each individual trip
took. Quite frankly, if you don't like the answers you're getting, I suggest
you do your own research, and find an answer that suits you.

Phlip, tired of the rudeness to her friends...